Fan Club and Message Board
These rules are going to be kept very simple, but will be adhered to strongly. Anyone going
against the rules will be banned from the clubs.
These clubs are for fans and friends and relatives of Sarah Rush, including and of course, Sarah herself. If
you are one of these people, you will have no trouble following these rules. If you are not, you probably don't
want to be here.
What is allowed?
- Messages, links, or photos, posted or added to the clubs that are related to Sarah Rush.
They can also be about, or related to, family members of Sarah Rush, but must have something to do with Sarah or
- Information, questions, or discusions about Sarah Rush or her career, as long
as they are not disrespectful in any way.
- Personal messages to Sarah or a member of the Rush family, as long as it is not disrespectful
in any way.
Sarah is an active member of this message board, but may not have time to reply to all the messages.
- The messages do allow html code, including image tags, but the image can not be over 20kb.
If the image is over 2kb, the height and width tags must be included so the image does not slow the downloading
of the message.
- Html code providing links to websites, images, sound files, or video files, is allowed as
long as it is clear what the link is to.
- Posting a message or adding a link to tell about your site is allowed as long as the site
is about Sarah Rush, or something related to her, and NOT in any negative or disrespectful
way, including any site that contains any adult oriented material.
What is not allowed?
- Messages, links, or photos, that are in any way disrespectful to Sarah Rush or her family
are not allowed.
- Foul language is not allowed for any reason.
- XXX or "adult material" of any kind is not allowed.
- Html code to include images over 20kb is not allowed unless permission has been granted. You
can provide an "a href" link to the image, but not put the image directly in the message.
- Html code linking to any type of file that does not meet all other rules is not permitted.
The webmaster, Mike, the board owner, Paul, or Sarah, can change, or add to, these rules whenever needed.
If you have any questions about these rules, feel free to email me at webmaster@SarahRush.com.